Crabbe Mountain Ski Area Snowboarding
The MOST popular snowboarding destination in New Brunswick.
Sunday 10 July 2016 05:44 GMT
West of Fredericton near Millville, the Crabbe Mountain Ski Area has 22 runs served by 3 lifts. There is a maximum vertical drop of 850 feet and a maximum elevation of 1,300 feet.
To reach the snowboarding at Crabbe Mountain Ski Area from the Trans-Canada Highway, use the following directions:
- Take Nackawic/Millville exit # 231 on the TCH (about halfway between Fredericton and Woodstock).
- Follow the blue skier highway signs to Crabbe, passing Nackawic,
- Turn left (North) on the 610 (the Caverhill Rd),
- Go right (South) on the 104,
- Take a quick left (North) onto Central Hainesville Rd (large Crabbe Mountain sign),
- Turn left onto Crabbe Mountain Rd (large Crabbe Mountain sign),
• Turn right into Crabbe Mountain parking lot (large Crabbe Mountain sign) at 50 Crabbe Mountain Rd.
- Hint- You can also follow the "Blue Skier" highway signs from TCH exit #231 to Crabbe Mountain.
Overall, Crabbe Mountain Ski Area is the 1st most popular snowboard & freeride destination of all 3 snowboarding resorts in New Brunswick. Several of the better snowboarding resorts are nearby Crabbe Mountain Ski Area including Mont Farlagne Ski Area and Poley Mountain Ski Area.